Friday, August 16, 2013

paintings, professional images COMING SOON

Yes, this blog is not super professional and amazing as of yet. It's cool, I'm still figuring it all out and happy I at least started up again. Sheesh that took awhile. Anyway, I am thrilled to be working with an actual professional photographer this Fall, and I will have some images of new work to share. I've been busy in the studio. Time to document. I feel that momentum is building, things are slowly moving in the right direction. It's challenging to start again in a new city. Gotta give it a few years and we are coming up on 3 years back in Kansas City by way of Los Angeles, by way of Milwaukee, by way of Madison, and Kansas City before that. Full circle I guess. Kind of. And it's taken me that long to feel okay about it. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment